Publications HPSQ questionnaire
- Rosenblum, S., 2008. Development, reliability, and validity of the Handwriting Proficiency Screening Questionnaire (HPSQ). American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 62(3), 298-307.
- Rosenblum, S., Aloni, T., & Josman, N. (2010). Relationships between handwriting performance and organizational abilities among children with and without dysgraphia: A preliminary study. Research in developmental disabilities, 31(2), 502-509.
- Germano, G. D., Giaconi, C., & Capellini, S. A. (2016). Characterization of Brazilians students with dyslexia in Handwriting Proficiency Screening Questionnaire and Handwriting Scale. Psychology Research, 6(10), 590-59
- Cantero-Téllez, R., Porqueres, M. I., Piñel, I., & Orza, J. G. (2015). Cross-cultural adaptation, internal consistency and validity of the Handwriting Proficiency Screening Questionnaire (HPSQ) for Spanish primary school-age children. Journal of Novel Physiotherapies, 5(6), 1-5.
- Rosenblum, S. (2013). Handwriting measures as reflectors of executive functions among adults with Developmental Coordination Disorders (DCD). Frontiers in Psychology, 4(357), 1-10.